yo.. where the FUCK is the audition ?
word is.. it’s not done yet.. word is.. it doesn’t exist at all.. word is.. man fuck the word, that shit ain’t dropping ..
keep sleeping .. it’s coming.. I’m just seeing how deep into rest you can get until your bed is floating on ocean water. haha..
but nah I’ve just been picking the livest records for the project as well.. as creating the livest records for this project.
I hate for you guys to wait.. just like I hate being an budding perfectionist.. when you hear the final product it’ll make much much more sense..
peace to my A&R’s .. my producers .. and my niggas in general ha.
WyldBunch forever.. you might’ve seen me post the xlv here and there.. means the same thing as wyld bunch.. 4 letters for wyld.. 5 for bunch. xlv roman numerals 45 etc.. anyway. I’m babbling.
- quez .. better known as the dead one.. most DEATHinite ..
“The Audition” update..
ahh, just wanted to clear the air.. on any and everything. the first single is entitled “Satan In Chanel” it’s BANANAS, trust me.. uhh but right now, I’m just feeling the music. I want the music to have feeling. all my music has a meaning and an emotion behind it.. this is passionate emotional powerful music, I’m prepping. it all takes time, I’m a budding perfectionist, the waits will only get longer but the music will continue to be top tier and pushing the limits of standard excellence, I expect nothing but the best from myself and the good folks behind the boards who make the instrumentals, I speak on.. uhh. so right now, hold tight. when it feels right to me, it’ll feel incredible to you.. I’ve had this title “The Audition” since at least 7th grade, this is massively important to me.. but yeah..
- the dead man.
p.s. “S.I.C” artwork incase you missed it.
a year ago…
I figured .. I’d say some words on what occured just a year ago.. I released my first ever mixtape entitled “Let The Flow Fly” .. all the beats were by Flying Lotus (he recently said, if you haven’t worked with him personally, do not say it was produced by him) but anyway. I thought it’d be dope to do a track by track breakdown of everything and how I pieced it together, starting with the name.
(p.s. excuse any typos. I’m not reading over this shit aha)
“Let The Flow Fly” .. what I meant by this name is letting everything go, don’t hold back don’t leave anything on the table.. take it all with you.
- “Fear Of Flight” .. this name was placed solely to show, you can’t be afraid to fly, you can let it fly, but with that fear has to be gone with it.
- “Aspiring Rapper” .. this was a song, I did to show once again that I’m only human, thats why I sing “if I had wings” .. its my rise to stardom, I guess you can call it.
- “She Hates Me” .. THIS IS MY SHIT, a lot of people thought this was a song about me, but I wrote it as an extension to “Aspiring Rapper” cause as an aspring rapper, you have to put in hours and hours to perfect this craft to get noticed, to be loved and respected.. thats why I said at the end “you could of just said you don’t like rappers yaknow” just hey don’t waste my time, this music is first.
- “Another Night On The Mic” this was the first song, I ever released as a single you can say and everyone loved it. I remember first playing this song for leighton and he replayed it aha, I was so nervous for him to listen to it, I left the room. I dm’d it to Jaylyn and he said it was dope, a few dm’s later, I just dropped it to the masses.
- “A Message” this song was just me, trying to show as many bars as possible, that I wasn’t playing with this music shit, I was only gonna get better and I’m not gone be bullied by any local nigga or big name. simple as that.
- “The Movement” this is another extension record, I’m a just quote my favorite line from this “I throw the B up, like JR Smith when he heats up, I’m no blood I’m the best nigga listen up, I’m from the eastside yeah you know the Wyld Bunch” aha.
- “Smell The Flowers (Introlude) - I thought this was a beautiful feeling song and the message behind it was incredible, it fit so well. I had to place it on the tape.
- “Fight The Good Fight” I called the song this because if you fight the good fight, the fight your supposed to fight and you fight until you can’t fight no more, it’ll all happen for you, hard work concurs all. “Who listens to rap anyway?”
- “Ode To My Only Love” .. I mean its self explanatory.. my only love. Music
- “Jared’s Song” I make it my duty to always mention Jared on my tapes, because he’s a staple on the eastside in my heart and a lot of the hearts of the people who REALLY knew him, this was a poem. I did a few weeks after he died, called “Live Twice” and I felt it was right to pay homage one more time, RIP.
- “Room For One” aka Leighton’s SHIT aha. I mean it was my attempt at a love song without being some whiny ass simp. you know. some cool, look baby in my caravan of delight, we can go where you like. feel me, but the irony of this hook is.. this actual beat is called “Caravan Of Delight”
- “Wyld Bunch Anthem” .. every movement needs an anthem right? ..
- “MADE” .. “fuck your opinions I’m what God made me” simply just a fuck you to everyone who’s not feeling it. just a glimpse into my mind and how I felt about everything at that time. wanting to be made, making it.
- “Where To Now” the last line says it all.. “where to now is the only question, I think the sky had an suggestion” I mean it gets no better than that. where do I expect to go with this music shit, as far as the sky will take me..
and there folks is just me reflecting on my first ever tape. “Let The Flow Fly” I would show links, but that’s not what I’m here for to promote, if you have it, feel blessed. you have history..
“The Audition” is coming..
- the dead man ….